The short version of this article is this: for the next 30 days, I will not consume any alcohol, caffeine, or sugar. And I won’t complain about it either. Here’s the long version. In times of stress, we turn to things that offer us comfort. We look for a boost when we need the energy and a distraction to ease...
- Fighting the War on Clutter: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- 12 Things I Learned from My Year of Monthly Challenges
- Sleep: Why Roger Federer Gets 12 Hours of It & How to Hack Your Own Sleep
- Deep Breathing and Cold Showers: The Wim Hof Method (Week 1)
- How to Train For a Plank Challenge in 30 Days