While my husband has been settling into his media fast, I’ve been working on a small 30 day challenge of my own. I’m calling it a love challenge. Rather, a “be patient and kind to your spouse at all times challenge.” I’ve been married for a little over 9 years. It’s a happy and loving marriage, and we work hard to...
- Fighting the War on Clutter: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- 12 Things I Learned from My Year of Monthly Challenges
- Deep Breathing and Cold Showers: The Wim Hof Method (Week 1)
- Sleep: Why Roger Federer Gets 12 Hours of It & How to Hack Your Own Sleep
- How to Train For a Plank Challenge in 30 Days