Each month, I dive into a new project. You can follow the journey here and see what I have in store for upcoming months!
- January: No Shopping
- March: Wake up at 5am
My 2016 year in review is here.
- January: Nutrition & weight loss (time to lose the baby weight)
- February: Learning to Negotiate
- March: Writing a book (again)
- April: A Month of Reading (about the stock market)
- May & June: Learning Italian
- July: Training an Old Dog Using Positive Reinforcement
- August: Running
- September & October: The Wim Hof Method
- December: Relationships and Love
- Bonus 1: The No News Challenge
- Bonus 2: Kids and The No Sugar Challenge
Year 1 review is here.
- January 2015: Organize Your Things, Money, Time, Life and Future
- February 2015: The Law of Attraction
- March 2015: Master Your Morning and Evening Routines (and Learn Lucid Dreaming!)
- April 2015: Project Learn How to Sew
- May 2015: Earn $1000 in a Month
- June 2015: Creativity and the Short Story
- July 2015: Raising Resilient Kids
- August 2015: Building a Popular YouTube Channel
- September 2015: Tidying Up – The KonMari method, Feng Shui and the Psychology of Space
- October 2015: The No Complaining Challenge
- November & December 2015: Maternity Leave
- May 2014: The No Gluten, Dairy, Sugar, Grains and Alcohol Diet
- June 2014: Cleaning Up Digital Clutter
- July 2014: Learn How to Meditate, Twice a Day for 20 Minutes
- August 2014: How to Get An Amazing Night of Sleep (for Kids Too)
- September 2014: EMF & What Our Wireless Devices Are (Or Are Not) Doing to Us
- October 2014: The 15 Minute Plank Challenge
- November 2014: National November Write a Novel Month
- December 2014: Learning How to Play Guitar
And if you’re interested in trying your own 30 day challenge and aren’t sure where to start, join the Hackerella newsletter (it’s free and I only email once a week) and I’ll send you a list of 100 30 day challenge ideas.
No spam ever, and you can unsubscribe any time.
Don’t see a form? Click here to manually subscribe.